A. Race Entry Requirements
- All runners must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e. receiving two doses 14 days before the event day).
- All runners are required to take COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test and provide validated negative results within 48 hours before the start of the race.
- All runners are required to show the vaccination records and test results on the event day for checking as and when required.
- All runners must submit a health declaration that is provided by the Organiser.
B. Race Start
- Body temperature screening will be conducted before a person is allowed to enter the race venue. Only those with body temperature lower than 37.5oC are allowed to participate in the race.
- No bibs / race pack collection and luggage storage service at the start area will be provided.
- No mass briefing of runners at the venue will be conducted.
- Hand sanitizers stations will be available at the start / finish area as well as the checkpoint.
- All runners must keep social distancing of not less than 1.5m with one another at the start and finish areas.
- All runners must wear masks at all times, except when runners who are on competition in the race route or when the person is consuming a drink where reasonably necessary.
- Runners will be allowed to enter the starting zone 3 minutes before their race starting time and would be advised to keep 1.5m apart from each other. Start time for each time will be annouced later.
C. During the Event
- Runners can take off their masks after the start of the race and must put on the masks within 100m after passing the finish line.
- Runners must leave the finish area as soon as possible to avoid gathering.
- Pacers, support runners and spectators are not allowed on the course, at the checkpoint, the start and finish areas.
- Eating will not be allowed at Start/Finish areas and checkpoints
- Only sealed bottle water and sport drinks will be distributed at the checkpoints and finish area.
- No prize presentation ceremony will be held on the event day. All trophies will be collected on the later date.